22 January 2007

Proverbs 3:5-6,13-14
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Blessed is the man who finds wisdom, the man who gains understanding,
for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold.

May God bless us with his infinite wisdom!

I'm in the I WNA HUG YOU mood today! (:
and i only found 3 or 4 ppl to hug.
the rest all not nice one.
so unfriendly, tsktsk.
i dont like ! grrr.

oh ya, yesterday,
my daddy tried to cope my sotong from me... =="
such a nice daddy.

anyway today i said alot of words which i shouldnt say la.
sheesh, i must stop saying those words.
i went " wah lau " alot today!

God i pray you cleanse my mouth from such words in future :D

- do not say you don't know if you haven't even tried.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home