09 August 2007

Okay, so ND celebrations were super fun. :D
Choir practically screamed their lungs out and everything. hahaha.
So the whole school got all hyper and ENTHU (its enthu, not noisy.) and we sang all the songs so loudly and everything. haha. so i guess the Cedarian culture still stays. yeah man. :D

my throat was hurting after all the loud singing and screaming. and suddenly ppl started doing the yawning thing, i bet those who saw must find us so weird lol.

Miss Chye only rated us 60% ):
but nevermind. we'll definitely do better next time. hahaha. :D go choir!

Went to quite a few places w my mum and sis yesterday.
haha and my dad sponsored! lol.
then me and my sis saw this 4 japanese on the bus and they were opposite each other talking about what kind of exercises they can do while sitting down lol.

then i went to my uncle's house today.
My dad's auntie was there. me and my sis didn't know she was going la,
so when we saw this car full of hello kitty stickers we were like thinking there was a 2nd her.
end up it WAS her car lol.

Julian is so cute hahaha i love Julian lol.

my scv is spoilt and i can't watch the ndp! ): eeeeeeeeyer.

anyway, i was watching this show just now and this younger guy liked this older woman.
some police show then i think its so disgusting lol.

okay i know its very random.

i'm in the process of falling sick but nevermind.
and worship prac is 1.30-3pm. how come ian said its postponed? i thought it's earlier instead of being postponed lol. okay i feel blur.
i finished science today! yay i'm free from all colours and lights. :)

keith: haha i've changed song lol, and you just realised!? that's quite fast ah. don't so pian jian la, ang mors can rock too lol.

JEAN: HAHA yes i know i know! so annoying!

theCOLOURED: HAHAHA excuse me ? :D but then again its a fact cause everybody loves talking to me. (:

daryl: heyyyy! don't be mean hahaha. but anyway, it can't be you too right? cause i know you're more stupider than that hahahaha.

keith: haha eh i know you're jealous man but don't have to be like that! :P

theCOLOURED: haha i knew it i knew it! hahaha keith is jealous la, see everybody loves me! (:

Leonard: haha he's been here all along. linked!



p/s: do not attempt to cook if you know everything is going to turn.. black! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home