31 October 2007

facebook is so fun! HAHAHAHAH. OH YEAH.
haha, and i don't know why everyone is like poking me or superpoking me. thanks.

give me a hug lar! what pinch. lol. you all are gonna get it from me! :D :D

choir was so fun today. lol.

supposed to sing U----- where your heart is (or something like that)
we were so silly we sang U all the way. LOL.

anyway Roohi and Sharmaine, stop bullying me! tsk tsk.

tag replies! (:

sharmaine: hahaha, okayokay i don't mind! :D

JEAN: HAHAHA. really? okay. anyway a few months only! hahaha. yeah! so boring lar! ):

keith: oh he is? haha. oh qi gek. LOL. no lar. i don't know why also. hahaah.

WENDY: HELLO (: shall relink when i've got time (: i'll tag (:

lynn: hello! yeah lost your link, lol. and why say no? hahah.

manda: LOL yes ! studying is so fun man.

abii: hello! you abit wols. haha. anyway, of course. (:

chiat: huh? lol!

okay the end. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home