14 December 2007

Excuse me, i don't exactly think YOU have the right to come and say me okay.
Like, did i offend you in any way? NO.

i don't even like KNOW you!? !?!?!?!?!?!
(or rather, i wouldn't want to know you)

if you're not happy with me then meet me face to face.
i'm not afraid of you.

Anyway, if you want to scold me, don't have to use other people's names as your stupid idiotic nicks.

Firstly, by using "jean fang's face", what are you trying to imply?
you want to scold me, PUT YOUR NAME.
God gave you a name???

And if you're going to say that i used "jean fang's face", you don't know the true meaning.
so, do not anyhow use her name.
she's my really good friend, and who are you to her? vice versa?

Secondly, you want to use other nicks, okay.
But why choose to copy my friends' nicks?
It's an extremely stupid decision of yours. and to choose THIS nick.
Hello !? i know how my friends talk, and even if it's just one small word/error, i know that the one tagging isn't my friend.

Thirdly, the hypocrite issue, again.


'SUP???
You all jolly well can tell who's the hypocrite now, no?
Since you totally just shot your mouth of...
read carefully ah.
go examine your tags.

AND, what is wrong with saying i'm pissed off?
Everyone surely has a time when they get pissed off.
So would you rather i put "i'm damn angry" or like something worse, like "i'm _ing angry".

anyway, your so called "shit" in my blog...
i want to put it what, anyway, it's MY blog, and i also never mention names so what's wrong?
i don't see anything wrong.
and yes, i just want to put in my thoughts and feelings also cannot?
then what's the whole purpose of my blog?
Seriously, i think you are the one with the problem, not me.

eh wait, what coloured crocodile tears?
I NEVER CRY?

oh, and you said you hate christians who do that?
so tell me who's being the hypocrite now huh.


-------------------


Anyway, back from chalet and bbq! was super super fun.
Shall blog about it later on.
surprisingly i'm not PISSED. lol.
but what for right? (:

bye sia.
take care sia.
see you later sia.

i love that boy sia. (okay you get wad i mean)
he so funny sia.
hahahaha sia.
eh bye sia.
(inside joke, SIA) (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home