31 March 2007

i cant believe i wrote(and drew) this. haha.
妈妈的眼睛
妈妈的眼睛,
像天空的星星,
妈妈希望我做个好小孩.
LOL

i can't believe i actually made this last time hahaha. :P

this was in the kindergarten's newsletter thing.
it's funny how when you're young you do this for your parents.
and when you get older, you don't get closer.
instead the distance btwn you and your parents drift further apart.

remember how the young you made something for your parents,
and how genuine the smiles on their faces are?
remember always going up to them, giving them a hug and saying I love You?

remember going out, holding their hands tightly,
and their worried faces, afraid you'll fall off the escalator?

now, we don't even go out with them.



this is something i found at home o.o its from citibank! lol.

but its meaningful la.
this girl drew it and wrote:

Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead tell your storm how big your God is.

Isn't it wonderful how even a 6-year-old is so bounded by faith in the Lord?
He is truly magnificant! Oh how great is Our God. (:


So Amazing- Planet Shakers



This love You have for me

It goes beyond my widest dreams

So unbelieveable, yet so amazing

I'm lost for words



Time and again You reach out for me

Looking pass my faults to see my destiny

Your hand of love , I feel it touch me

and set me free



I will praise you Jesus

all my days

Sing of all Your great deeds and Your ways

I will worship and now and evermore

You're so amazing



I adore





I can't explain why i have this feeling in me now.

It's like, an overpowering longing for the Lord.

I really don't know why i'm feeling this way, but i suppose its all the works of His hands.

Bring me closer to You, O Lord !



Yesterday's rehearsal was alot better than the previous one.

Jia you ppl! (:




today is a boring day spent at home.
Slept at around 1 and woke up around 1 too! LOL.
okay la about 12.30.
So piggish right! :P

Will blog again later. tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home