11 August 2007

Sometimes i really wonder why i am so nice.
It either narrows down to me getting taken advantage of,
or people talking bad about you,
and it's always left unappreciated. especially by some.

In any case i can always decide not to be nice anymore, but i shall and will not.

Why is she pushing the blame to me?
I mean it's not even my fault.
If you really love me you would do things willingly and not complain.
Why are YOU complaining???
I thought really we shared the same thought but no.
I don't think i can really trust you you know.

i only trust some people now,

...

p/s : Thanks Daryl for yesterday (:


JEAN: lol, it's complain time everyday...

chiat: haha everybody does la.

Leonard: lol why you say you suck?

Natalie Taichou :D : Oh hello, lol okay like finally. april to august no updates! zomg killer.

chiat: lol why will he have depression?

keith: haha okay, yes everybody loves me...

chiat: yes yes it applies to ALL.

keith: haha i don't THINK, i KNOW. :D



gbye i'll endlessly play songs





and why am i so moody again?
maybe i'll go play stupid games.
because i feel that whatever is happening is so stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home