15 November 2007

1 litre of tears.

ohmy i'm blogging like a mad woman anyway i'm not feeling good now.
am very traumatised by beetles. and insects. omg!

i dont know why the stupid beetle chased me all around my house. it just kept following me.
hellooo, i don't like you you know anot.
i also dont know why i was so scared i just ran to my mum and i'm like "MUMMY GOT FLY! AH FLY!!!" (i'm serious)
i also dont know why i just needed to run behind her for some protection.
i also dont know what came over me, i just cried and ran up to my room, and continued crying like a helpless idiot that doesn't know what to do/has no meaning in life.

(and as i just finished typing this i'm starting to cry again.)

:/

perhaps its all been bottled up too long so i'm crying out for everything.
it isn't as bad as when i cried previously.

don't mind me if i'm suddenly super hyper, super sad, happy, sad, or just break down in front of you.
it might be linked to something it might not be. who knows, right?

even i myself don't know why i'm crying.
...over a beetle?

i was just like a mad woman running to and fro in the house,
running to the living room, and back to the kitchen.

beetles are the terror. maybe cos my house was infested with them years ago i'm traumatised, you know, its a childhood thing.

anyway, i seriously feel helpless and everything ( no i'm NOT emo).......

and i've come to realise how dependent i am on you, how much you mean to me, how important you are in my life, and even that call to ask me when i'm going online- it's small but it's so significant.

and it's always around 8.30pm.
and today, it didn't happen.

it feels weird, really weird. really really weird.

(this is when you play Empty by The Click 5)

maybe facebook can cheer me up.

while i'm here being sad i hope my parents dont just come inside my room.

anyway, I AM SO SAD.
and i am so alone.

omg, i can't take it, i shall ask my favourite actress to give me a box of Kleenex tissues, since she brings one everywhere, abit funny though.

today, you have just read Alynna's One Litre Of Tears. ):


Won't you just hurry come back.

/edit:

i have puffy eyes ! ohno,
and i've got to go to school at 10am tomorrow too!
and, i'm still not sleeping. ohnoohno.

AND, crying makes you tired. yes. it so does.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home