07 January 2008

Choir was okay today, but i totally lost myself again ):
i am so sorry. ):

anyway, today's the last dance workshop with Glady.
haha i couldnt stop telling hoiyan "THAT GUY IS SO GAY I TELL YOU HE'S TOTALLY GAY LA RIGHT RIGHT!"

hahaha! i am serious, (:

the radio keeps playing "Bleeding Love". SO ANNOYING!
Haha i tell you it's getting on my nerves lor,..

Anyway Roohi is like the ultimate spammer omg look at my tagboard hahaha!
shucks......

Haha shh, i think Michael Chia is quite cute! in the chubby way. (:
and then the way he talks is also hahaha! SO CUTE!! :D

and he's sooo nice, and then Jia Rong just told me something he told her which was so funny and so cute! hahaha awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I've got great teachers this year.
I shall be a good student too. (:

Haha, if i'm slacking, please motivate me to study!
And like, yes. Totally....... MAKE ME DO MY WORK :D

i love homework.
shall go mugging with my wife on thursday. haha.


Thank you Sharmaine my beloved buddy! (: and roohi and (who??) i forgot. for the passes. haha
love you all! (: (: (:

and roohi i'm so not jealous of you cause i don't ou Denyse??


Haha today like so many things happened haha!
Mr Yau is so funny he rocks la (:

then i went home after choir and Mrs Loy and Ms Chye took the same bus as me and they dropped at the same stop haha omg so qiao right haha then i walk walk walk then i dont know where they went, or maybe they just stayed put at the stop.


Haha i so wanted to walk all the way home from serangoon okay........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home