04 January 2008

hello (:

i miss mugging ttm.

i don't really have alot of homework today, ):

AND OMG THE NEW SCHOOL IS SO NICE I TELL YOU.
I AM JEALOUS OF THE NEXT FEW BATCHES. REALLY. ):

THIS IS SO UNFAIR!

i'm beginning to dislike Cedar for it's biasness, but other then that, i really really love Cedar.

:D

anyway audits, was okay.

i have decided to be a crazy mugger 8)

i think it's quite fun, and my sleeping time is fixed too. (:

i love my teachers this year.

i miss mr tay as math teacher. ):

nevermind. i shall study really hard. (:

haha. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee choir. (: (: (:

Ms chye rocks ttm! HAHAHAHA. :D


anyway, i think i will look really funny if i wear specs lor, hahaha.
i tell you i really cannot see properly sometimes, haha.

but nevermind.

anyway, ...

Roohi just told me what Mr Tay said.

SENTOSA = So Expensive, Nothing TO See Also


HAHAH soo cute.
hahaha mrtay mrtay!!
i hope he'll be my teacher next year haha.
awwwww.

i have nothing to blog about, except that i'm really tired.

haha and my parents said that we're going home later and later.
which is true. lol.

but not my fault, i got choir! hahahaha.

anyway i watched the 8pm show just now cause my parents were watching and that sam?'s laughter is super spas haha. (reminds me of somebody)

haha buddy's really nice hahahha. yes yes.

i shall go and play facebook now!
self entertainment you know. (:

bye! (:

p/s: thanks for the company. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home