10 January 2008

i shall finish these before i sleep tonight. (:

1. Geog research.
2. Geog : study plates.
3. Physics : Revise LENS.
4. Math : Ex. 2.3.
5. Math : Correctionssxzxz.
6. SS : SEQ

i'm done with ss and math! (:
yea man. :D

going to run tomorrow. haha. YES FINALLY.

My week shall be very busy from next week on.
running or mugging with beatrice or jean every thursday (:

okay, bye!

I won't become a panda Joel (: don't worry, shhh :D

Buddy, yes you're nice (:

Sharmaine, haha jia you okay! (: it's alright, it's okay .. (:

Roohi, Jean doesn't hate you, not at all!!

oh no forgot about one piece of work ! ): ): ):

nevermind i bring dictionary to school tomorrow. (:

okay, back to physics! (:

i said, motivate me, force me.. whatever.
don't ask me to faster go and sleep!
i must finish first.

omg i haven't read newspaper yet.
shit.
HAHA I READ TOMORROW CONFIRM PLUS STAMP CHOP.

MAKE SURE I READ OKAY!


BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home