18 February 2007

i was lazy to blog about this yesterday,
so here it is (:
charis was talking to me online, and this really random thing happened.

This is my msgr window.





Read the conv to find out laaa :D





Her dp was changed alrd, so .. yeah. :O


And then we went on being super retarded! :D
I know i say alot of stuff are retarded, but this one is seriously crazy.
See you will know (:



























She loves me <3



Best friend has changed and became mad after his longggg stay in IMH.
Which he still hasn't been discharged from. 8-)





Say i torture him leh!
I never right!
I know i'm like so nice lah.






I bet you don't know what's going on.
He's spongebob & i'm patrick.
He works at Krusty Krabs.
TKT = Mr Krabs = Krusty Krabs owner!

get the picture now ? :P





and then he soooo self-degrading (AS USUAL).





then he talks rubbbish! again. :O

oh he's online now!
i shall talk to him if not later he say what he said again 8-) this is the eye-rolling emoticon.




Remember Love Actually?
HAH.
squid rejected the poor balloon filled with HELIUM.
it's like very sad you know :'(

then





my sis said this was made by Shermy.




then the supposedly heart ( i name it XIN1)
became xin1 sui4 !

so sad.
i bet its depressed too.


then that day we went to VCH right!
eunice#2 sent me 2 more photos!
so its here (:









okay!
no more pics alrd.

Then today so few ppl went to church.
I was the only one who went lar!
My parents and sis all pon.
tsk tsk.

Me : Eh wake up lar
Sis: (wakes up) I don't want to wake up!

8-)

Then SOME PEOPLE suan me like dunno what lar.
& SOME PEOPLE finally realised he's not 14 but 10 years older than me!
HAHA.

i don't know who........... :D


My uncle came to my hse for lunch today!
Ashley totally hit my dog and she almost got attacked.
and then my dog got blamed.

Went to his hse ytd anyway,
then Ashley was like reciting nursery rhymes!
so ke ai!
i recorded.
she was reciting JACK and JILL.
HAHAHA.

i see you all don't get the joke.
but nevermind.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/wesley_tan/img023.jpg
this is ashley kay.
very ke ai right (:

whatever nots,
HAPPY CNY!
God Bless :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home