08 February 2007

I'm feeling alot better today!

Thank you Mr Alarm for yesterday (:

really cheered me up alot la.

(T)(O)(8)ringring!
i help you develop more fruits k!
2 DIFFERENT durians and manymany PATIENCE fruit.
SO NICE RIGHT.


beatrice im the nicest don't be jealous haha.

beatrice says:
ALYNNA CROAKS
beatrice says:
:D


look! beatrice is SO NICE to say that of me.
i LOVE her so much.


Beatrice stop it la you temptation.
hahaha.
& who says i can't resist you!
I CAN OKAY.

YOU JUST DON'T KNOW. :}


anyway i'm like sick.
then i totally lost my voice just now and i talked to beatrice.
I pei her walk then i talk to her
she say im like croaking.
thanks ah...
my voice is seriously weird today.
i dunno what is happening to me!

Thanks natalie for asking me to DRINK WATER.
i know your hidden meaning k.
you want me to lose my voice!
oh you NICE thing.
i screwed up yesterday's audition.
Don't know how it went, but i hope it was alright.
Going for choir tmr!
Or maybe not.


Sotong;
& this is what keeps me happy each day.


Anyway, been a hectic week!
Thank God tmr is Friday, then i can officially take a proper rest.
I haven't been making time for God,
not with all the upcoming tests and homework (and unwanted stress.)
Certainly i wouldn't say i DON'T HAVE TIME.

Simply because everyone has:
-24 hours a day

-7 days a week

-52 weeks a year.

I'm definitely not short-changed of anything, not a minute, not even one second.

i NEED time management.

and of course i NEED to destress.

Mark 4:21-25
He said to them, " Do you bring in a lamp to put it under a bowl or a bed? Instead, don't you put it on its stand? For whatever is hidden is meant to be disclosed, and whatever is concealed is meant to be brought out into the open. If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
"Consider carefully what you heart," he continued. "With the measure you use, it will be measure to you -and even more. Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him. "

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home