01 February 2007

I was just reading through the LPPC book, or whatever its called; diary?
I use it to write my homeworks! haha.
Anyway, i think the sermon topics are great!Highly relevant.
8 April's sermon will be about Spiritual Treasures in Christ! (Eph 1:1-14)
LPYM just did that topic!
hah, so cool right.
See, God owns! :D

Ephesians 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.

Romans 8:31-39
What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us ?He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all- how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?
Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies.
Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died-more than that, who was raised to life- is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written: " For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered."No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angles nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Put your trust in Him, and do not doubt God.
For he is great and almighty.
God is OMNI-POTENT; He can do all things.
God is OMNI-PRESENT; He is everywhere.
God is OMNI-SCIENT; He knows everything.

Jeremiah 16:20-21
Do men make their own gods? Yes, but they are not gods!"
"Therefore i will teach them-this time i will teach them my power and might. Then they will know that my name is the LORD.

Sometimes you'll wonder,
is God really that good?is God really that kind?
is God really existant?
If He really was,
then why did he let so many natural disasters happen?
Didn't the Bible say he can make miracles?
Why didn't he stop the natural disasters?
Or why did he make people sick?
Why doesn't he cure them of their sickness?
Does He not love his people ?

NO.
he DOES love us.
Remember, he has planned everything before he created anything.
Surely He has his reason for whatever he has done.

Many people out there do not accept him;
their hearts are closed;
He is not let in;
He is shut out of their hearts, their minds and their souls.
He resorts such means because HIS people are not turning to him.
They are turning away from him.
I'm sure he really doesn't like doing this but it really is inevitable, no ?

Acts 17:27
God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us.

Jeremiah 17:5
This is what the Lord says:"Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the Lord.

Jeremiah 17:7
"But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.

Jeremiah 17:13
O Lord, the hope of Israel, all who forsake you will be put to shame. Those who turn away from you will be written in the dust because they have forsaken the Lord, the spring of living water.

Jeremiah 17:17
Do not be a terror to me; you are my refuge in the day of disaster.

Jeremiah 17:18
Let my persecutors be put to shame, but keep me from shame; let them be terrified, but keep me from terror. Bring on them the day of disaster; destroy them with double destruction.

I'm sure there are many questions left unanswered.
Pray to God; let him answer your questions,
and clear your doubts.

Remember, Ultimately his plan will work out!
Ephesians 1:11: ' Everything in conformity with the purpose of his will '

tag replies!
runningby: Is it really THAT shocking? haha means you never write anything in the book ah.. tsktsk!

Reflector- Planet Shakers
Since i've found your love
I've never needed anything to fill my heart
Even when i fall
You're always there with open arms to pick me up
From the start i knew
No one else could make me feel the way you do
Everyday i want to grow
Just a little bit closer, just a little bit closer
I want to be a reflector
I want to shine with your glory
I want to let the whole world know that you're
Living in me
I want to burn with your fire
Shine my light a little brighter
I want to let the whole world know that
Jesus Lives in me


SQUID.
Anyway since i dont think i will see you online today,
this song has 54 sets in total..
the intro is only 4 sets.. not very long so no need to cut..
I confirm w you when i see you online k..
Don't forget, you're dancing w us :D
God Bless! (:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home