06 February 2007

OMGOSH.
ALYNNA HAS PASSED HER MATH TEST! :DDD
Praise the Lord!
Thank you Lord for the wisdom you have given me.

Science ppr today was okay.

Couldn't even keep awake after i finished my ppr but since foooong was the invigilator i didnt dare to sleep =x
But in the end i still slept for like 5 mins.
I am still not getting enough sleep.

I realised i will start coughing whenever i feel like super depressed.
Let's just say super sad la.
Or when i'm stressed up like don't know what.

Have been in a not so good mood since sunday.
Seriously i don't know why i'm even feeling like that.
Maybe its me, or isit just you?

I suppose i shouldn't dwell on these things.

and my phone has no reception again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home