09 February 2007

Okay, so i disagree w the others and think the 2nd part of the test was more diff than the 1st part.
Oh well.

I am like so unlucky.
Fell sick again,
so lucky didn't get "caught" by Miss Jou.
Cause during choir i was like suddenly not feeling well,
then i didn't dare to do anything cause they were like halfway recording the thing.
I thought she would notice that i didn't sing at some parts..
well nobody knew i was sick.
except charis jia xuan and some others.
Anyway charis cheer up okay! walking partner :D

okay so i was almost dying during choir, seriously.

something just happened okay.
I just fell down the stairs.
like i slipped 1/2 a flight of the stairs la.
Cause i thought my dog went up so i wanted to chase him down.
then i fell.
c2p thought i was playing on the stairs =="
then she just look at me and look away.
Then end up my dog went DOWNSTAIRS.
i was like, what the..!?
At least injury not so bad la.
Left knee there and right elbow.
sian , so dao mei today.

sick & injured.
alot of homework again this week!

I hope i recover asap,
cough is killing me.
and I DO NOT CROAK.
i suddenly couldn't talk again in school..
really, i hope i'll be fine by tmr (:

God bless! <3

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home