10 January 2008

It's 11.45am..

it's late,
it's late,
it's late it's late it's late.

and i'm still doing math geog blahblah and like the whole world knows how much i actually want to sleep!?

i am so sleepy in school these few days,
or maybe it's just the vibes in the class haha.
three/OHMYGOSH!

that's like, totally, bimbotic.

HAHAHA.

okay, i cannot take it anymore, every single one of you MUST motivate me to study, and keep me awake.

my thirst is not helping, i so want to quench it but i only have like 1/4 bottle of water ):
how's it going to last me through the night?
and i've got nothing to suck! !!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ):

IA;LKGLH!#*(&%).

fine.
go buy me a lollipop.
yes really!!


oh, mr chia cannot lie hehe gooooooooooosh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home